Friday, February 20, 2009

Poll: Which Character Has Your Favorite Hyper Move?


It's poll time again! I have a list of about 13 characters. Please use the poll in the side bar to select which character has your favorite Hyper Move. If I am missing a character with your favorite hyper or you think that a different hyper for the character is better please let me know in the comments section. If you want to know why I have chosen these particular characters please check the table below so you can see a video of each move I am offering for consideration. Don't forget to vote!































































































Nominees - Best Hyper Move
CharacterCreatorHypermoveVideo
Captain America Infinity Mugen Team Final Justice
HulkMGMURROWGamma Crush
DoomsdayTeam Spoilers ALEXZIQ, and Problem Child, Lord SinestroExplosion
Spider-manErradicatorMaximum Spider
BatmanInfinity Mugen Team"I'm Batman"
Silver Surfer (Cosmic Carnage) Team Omega Pwnage Supreme Micro black hole
GambitM:KenRoyal Flush
Mr Fantastic ZVitorOrbital Blast
Black Cat Beja, Xfields Codes: Mauteck, Eclipse, O Ilusionista Love Camp
ThorLoganir and Black DragonWARRIORS OF ASGARD
Wonder Woman LOGANIRWARRIORS OF THEMYSCIRA
Iron Man MagusHeavy Artillery UniBeam
Deadpool The Unlimetd and WucashNINJAS! Ninjas? Oh, NINJAS!!!
Rorschach Sean Altly"Who Killed Edward Blake"



If you want to vote for Rorschach, Please comment below.

10 comments:

  1. I vote for Rorschach's "Who Killed Edward Blake" hyper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rorschach.. that hyper is frigging EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rorscach all the freakin way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcus,

    I vote for Rogue's Kiss move...
    I know, I cheat, this character
    is out of competition but I like
    too much when she kiss her opponent
    with the apparition of the heart...
    TOO COOL.

    Santé

    ReplyDelete
  5. doomsday...hate the sprites but you just have got to admit it..that is one kick ass Hyper !

    ReplyDelete
  6. doomsday, i think the same the sprites sucks but the effect is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marcus,

    I vote for the Wonder Woman chicks
    Great visuals and impact!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was my least favorite hyper for deadpool.
    try the v,v>,> + start hyper aka "Aaaaahhhh stop them!!!" "Ninjas!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thor's hyper is still giving me a...well you know!
    Noteable mention should be Sandman's sinister six hyper!

    ReplyDelete