Friday, February 6, 2009

Mugen: Psylocke


Psylocke, Betsy Braddock, is probably one of the most complex members of the X-Men. She started out as a proper British woman with a lot of telepathic abilities. At first I thought that she was really no different than Jean Grey. And then Marvel made an amazing change to her: She was captured, put into a sexy, Asian woman's body, and taught ninjitsu. Imagine: a telepathic ninja! This happened during my teenaged years and I could not think of 2 things more cool in a comic book character. She could focus her power to attack opponents with weapons made of psychic energy. Thankfully she exists for mugen and you can use these same powers.













Basically, both versions of the character seem the same to me: great! I thoroughly enjoyed playing with both of them. I think the AI for the WhiteMagic2002's may be a little better than the Infinity Mugen Team Version. Technically a mugen character is only as good as the player wielding it. If a human is using the Infinity version, I'm sure it is possible to beat WhiteMagic's version.

Here is the video tests I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment