Monday, February 16, 2009

Mugen: Red Tornado


It's really only quite recently that I have heard of the Red Tornado. I have seen him in Justice League group shots but I have never actually read anything centered on him. He was in a couple of episode of Justice League Unlimited but I don't think he had any lines. I didn't even know that he was an android until I saw his team up episode with Batman in Brave and the Bold. For more information on the character, read the wikipedia article. I have found 1 version of him for mugen:




















Red Tornado Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Edited By Jason Todd, and Alexziq87
9Red Tornado

There is no video because the character is interesting but not yet, complete. If anyone knows of a complete version please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment