Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hulk Vs Review


Well I got the Hulk Vs DVD and I've got to admit that it was great! I loved it. They were great stand-alone stories. To be honest, I liked the Wolverine story better because I think Wolverine was captured perfectly as well as the Hulk. Wolverine took a huge beating but he gave as good as he got. I thought Thor was too wussy. He got his can kicked and handed back to him a lot more than I expected.

I found a link on the blog below that lists some of the Hulk's best battles against other Marvel characters.
Secret Wars on Infinite Earths: The Comic Book Fight Club

I believe that I would say that the Hulk won both battles on the DVD and he fought more than just Thor and Wolverine. He fought all of Weapon X and the army of Asgardians and beat all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment