Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mugen: Electro


Electro is one of my favorites of all of Spider-man's villains. I have found a version of Electro for Mugen that I like. It's a lot fun to play with. Of all the depictions of Electro outside of comics that I like most is the way he was done in the 1960s Spider-man cartoon. Other than that, none of his depictions have followed the comic book. The version of Electro in the Spectcular Spider-man series is really close to the Ultimate version in the Ultimate Spider-man comic book series, but I'm kind of a purist when it comes to Electro. Here is my chart and another picture:
























Electro Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
By Verz87
9http://www.scruffydragon.com/



Here is a video Verz's Electro in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment