Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mugen: War Machine


War Machine is an awesome character. It's not Anthony Stark's armor that makes him worthwhile but the man in the armor, James Rhodes. He is one of my favorite characters. I've written a more detailed post on my main blog. I have found four versions of the character in mugen. He's more than deserving of all the attention!
















































War Machine Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
War Machine (warmachine2k@hotmail.com)989Download
One Winged Angel978Download
One Winged Angel887Download
Infinity Mugen Team887Download



I like the fact that none of these version are just re-painted Iron Man characters. Each one has a unique power set different from an version of Iron Man that I can find. My personal favorite is the one created by the Infinity Mugen Team. I think that one is the most fun to play with. Here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment