Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mugen: Spider-man (Update)



I have just been alerted to a newer version of Symbiote Spider-man for mugen. This is by far the best version for mugen I have used. I like everything about it. Especially the moves with the symbiote. If you have been looking for a symbiote version of Spider-man, this is the version to get. You will like it. This version is an edit of work by Sei and Led.




















Symbiote Spider-man Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Empawk868http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=123968.0



My Favorite move? Spider-man shoots a web line at his opponent and then the costume flows off Spider-man and then back on him and then he runs over and hits his opponent multiple times. I think it looks great! Here is a video showing the character in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment