Friday, June 26, 2009

Mugen Release: Omega Red v0.6 by ZVitor



Char #9, This is my contribuition to DCvM Project, all my other releases are v1.0, I call it 0.6 because is missing 4 important stuffs: one more special, one more hyper, a linked hyper and Amalgam hyper and another stuffs like throws.
My second son will be born on next week, thats the reason of my first beta release, i will take a time away from mugen, so i need fast bug report to fix before sunday. More info about this Omega-Red wip here:
Omega Red by ZVitor – Infinitywiki

Special thanks to Wucash, he made Trans Siberian a great stage to Omega Red.
Stage and this Omega are exclusive from DCvM Project.


Download Omega Red and the Trans Siberian stage for him here:
http://bmtbr.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/omega-red-by-zvitor-v0-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment