Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mugen: Optimus Prime




Optimus Prime is one of the ultimate fictional characters for my generation. He is strong, powerful, wise, and compassionate. He is a great role model of what a complete human being should be. Ironic because he is a robot. However he is also a living being. As a matter of fact Optimus Prime taught me a lot. For example, I learned what "sentient" means because of the quote from the back of the toy package. "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." Here is a great video tribute someone did for Optimus Prime.





Optimus Prime is so important to the Transformers that there has been a version of Optimus Prime in every incarnation of the Franchise. As far as I know in Mugen, only the G1 version exists. It is really fun to play with this character. I think that there are no Transformers without Optimus Prime.






Here is the MUGEN character in action.

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree. Optimus Prime is my idol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Optimus Prime is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me? "Optimus Prime is gay." You've got to be kidding me. You obviously have no idea who the real Optimus Prime is. I'm not even going to try to explain that to you because by judging by your comment, it would seem that you are quite the immature individual. Why don't you take your troll comments somewhere else.
    ( Optimus Prime forever~ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love OPtimus Prime! Beat it Elita 1, Optimus is mine. Mine, I tell you! MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHO SAID OPTIMUS IS GAY? I WILL PUNCH HIM IN DAH FACE! U BASTARD!

    ReplyDelete