Friday, June 26, 2009

Grudge Match: Optimus Prime vs Megatron


One of the greatest Rivalries ever depicted in fiction: Optimus Prime vs Megatron. Each are respectively the leaders of great armies and each personify the opposite goals and qualities of the other. Optimus never asks his troops to do that which himself would never do. Megatron rules through fear and intimidation. Megatron want to subjegate the entire universe where everyone worships him. Optimus wants to protect everyone and is willing to fight to do it. Needless to say, I want Prime to win. Instinctively, deep down, we all know that Prime's morality is the correct viewpoint. This is what makes it so interesting whenever we see Prime and Megatron mix it up.


Here is a clip of the two fighting from Transformers - The Movie (1986)


I decided to satge a fight in MUGEN just for fun!

6 comments:

  1. I just Got Some transformers in my Mugen and had the same grudge match too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance, fernando, please see if you can post some of yours on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have I'm under the name obelisk26 I think I shared my Colossus vs Juggernaut with you and you said I was a Fucking noob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey by way have you seen Transformers 2 yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fernando, I'll look for that quote, I don't use that kind of language and you don't deserve that. I liked your Colossus vs Juggernaut video. I haven't seen Transformers 2, yet. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't bother I took that video down from youtube since it was a disappointment and since I had to swap the audio from it because my stage contains Disturbed music that Warner music group owns God I hate them it makes it hard to upload videos I do however have it posted on blip TV with my original audio.

    and as for Transformers 2 all I'm gonna say is I told you so!

    ReplyDelete