Friday, April 17, 2009

Mugen: Spawn


Spawn is a famous character. I feel ambivalent about him. Unarguably, Todd McFarlane has created a character that must be recognized as a major player in fiction. I have written a previous post on my main blog. Interesting enough there are a few versions of the character adapted for mugen. Of the five I know about, three are the most important.






































Spawn Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Spawn - Edited by Hioushi989Download
HellSpawn - Edited by Hioushi978Download
Dark Saviour'887Download



Out of the three, I like the first Spawn on my list the best. The reason why is because of how he looks. I tend to be a purist for Spawn's look. However the HellSpawn version is really strong. In addition the 3rd version has some really special moves. For example, that version has a healing factor. Here is a video of the tests I ran for Spawn.

3 comments:

  1. The Spawn character needs far better specials.. Theres so much scope for with hellfire and his hitman related past. Spawns chains should play a much bigger roll.. His specials should revolve around the chains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the sprites???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi marcus this is one update of Hioushi's spawn, he's got now: power,special,teleport and he can smash on the ground.

    Link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=04e7bb2e3a44570f931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871

    Well maybe another update on the next months...

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete