Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mugen: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Yes, Virginia, there are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters adapted for mugen. I have found all four turtles. They are fun to play with. I think the Turtles got popular in my early teenaged years so I didn't play with the toys but I did watch the animated shows and movies. I like the premise of the series. I hear originally the turtles were supposed to be a humorous parody of superheroes. I don't think the creators of series at first thought that anyone would take it seriously or to last over 20 years. What can I say? Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michealangelo are endearing and enduring characters.






















































TMNT Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Leonardo by unknown creator7
7
7Download
Michaelangelo by Unknown Creator777Download
Raphael by unknown creator 777Download
Donatello by Erradicator 888http://www.presstart.cjb.net/
Raphael by Erradicator 888http://www.presstart.cjb.net/



Remember the TMNT fighting game that was on Super NES and the Sega Genesis way back in the early 1990's. Much of the sprites and moves for the mugen versions are from that game.
Except for the versions made by Erradicator. He changed up his versions of Donatello somewhat. And his Raphael is different. Here is the test video.

2 comments:

  1. and characters from that SNES game like War, armaggon, Chrome Dome, Karai, & Aska exist as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. and let's not forget the SNES Leo & Mike exist as well

    ReplyDelete