Friday, December 25, 2009

Grudge Match: Superman vs Goku


Okay, I admit it. This is a geek question but I'll ask it anyway: Goku vs Superman - who wins? Well, one thing for sure is that if such a battle ever really happened I hope that it's in an unpopulated area because I'm sure there would be nothing left standing afterward. If Goku was limited to not going through his many Super Sayan transformations, I think Superman would win easily. However If Goku can go Super Sayan 1 - 4 then Superman will have some problems. I'm afraid I'll have to give it to Goku! There was a vote taken at CBUB and it's a well-written article. I found a great video on YouTube where such a battle is animated.






I also staged a battle in Mugen






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment