Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grudge Match: Batman vs Rorschach


Let me be straight: Batman would kill Rorschach. Don't get me wrong. I like Rorschach. He's probably my favorite character in Watchmen. However the illustration at the left shows the only way such a battle could end. Rorschach getting his butt handed him: pimp-slapped! When you add Rorschach and Nite Owl together what do you get? Batman. When you take Batman and subtract the gadgets, the disciplined training and martial arts, and no-kill-rule what do you get? Nite Owl. When you take Batman and subtract the attitude and detective skills what do you get? Rorschach. Not hating on the Watchmen but Batman would take them all. I think he could even find a way to beat Manhattan. Anyway, I staged the following fights in MUGEN.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that illustration? Was there a crossover series or what?
    Btw, Batman would never beat Dr. Manhatten. Ozymandias is much smarter than Batman and even he failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Batman would find a way to beat Manhattan. One day, well be able to see such a fight in MUGEN. I found the illustration on the Internet (google). It's part of a larger picture. I think that it is fan-made. Well done!

    ReplyDelete