Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mugen :Gentleman Ghost


I admit that I knew nothing about this character before I saw him on Batman: Brave and the Bold. So I had to look up Gentleman Ghost on Wikipedia to find out more about him. This character has been brought to MUGEN in awesome fashion by Dr. Von Doom. It's fun to use even though I am far from mastering it. I've included a short demo. This is the latest character available through the Justice League Mugen project. To get him you will have to join the Justice League Mugen group and if you don't know Spanish use Google Translate to translate any text to language you do read.

Download







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    This is an awesome character for mugen. I like those lesser known chars much more than the 100th version of Batman or Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete