Friday, July 3, 2009

Grudge Match: Batman vs Iron Man


An Iron Man throw-down with Batman is interesting because you can see the conflict on so many different levels. Not just 2 guys in costumes slugging it out. Even A fight between their civilian identities would be interesting.

1. Who has more money? Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?
2, Which is the best company? Stark's? or Wayne Tech?
3. Who has the best toys?
4. Who is smarter?

In my opinion if they got into a fight the only way Iron Man could be sure he can win is if he made sure to take Batman out quickly. No messing around because eventually, Batman would figure out a way to win. I decided to stage a fight in MUGEN to see what I come up with. I used Alucard's Batman vs Infinity Mugen Teams' MVC2 Iron Man.



2 comments:

  1. Hola! Soy el Dr. Victor Von Doom. Te cuento que visito tu blog todos los días y es genial. Yo también he creado uno (muy simple) con mis WIPs. Espero tu visita:
    http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you can't read spanish, this what the above comment says:

    Hello! I am the Dr. Victor Von Doom. I tell you I visit your blog every day and is great. I have also created a (very simple) with my WIPs. I hope your visit:
    http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/

    I appreciate the comment above and I've visited the site. It's awesome. Check him out!

    ReplyDelete