Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mugen: Cammy


Cammy is one of the most popular characters from the Capcom fighting games. I admit I think that she is very fun to fight with and fun to watch. I guess it comes to no surprise that there are multiple versions of her on MUGEN. I have found three versions.










































Cammy Mugen Versions
NameImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
CammyImage HostingUnknown768

Download
Cammy_CustomImage HostingUnknown89

8

Download
cvsCammyImage HostingUnknown768

Download




Here is the video demoig these characters


6 comments:

  1. What about infinity Mugen team's MVC2 Cammy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks, I missed that one. Do you know of any others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about street fighter the movie game Cammy by Lord sinistro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks, I've never seen that one

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah very rare,though pretty crappy LOL.

    ReplyDelete