Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mugen: BloodRayne


I have been pointed to BloodRayne character for mugen. I've never been sure what to make of the character. I mean there has been about 3 video games I think and two movies. And the only reasons I can think of why the character has endured more than a couple of years is due to the fact it's a half-naked, female, half-vampire running around taking out vampires in violent ways with bladed weapons. In other words...of course it was gonna be popular! Well, the creator goes by name Green.
























BloodRayne Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Image HostingGreen7

67http://forum.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?topic=127036.0



Here is my video released showcasing the character. I need to practice a lot more with her, but still much fun.


1 comment:

  1. el link en mugen infantry no funciona =/

    ReplyDelete