Thursday, April 1, 2010

Silver Surfer (Acey) - Infinitywiki

The Silver Surfer from the Silver Surfer anima...Image via Wikipedia
I was reminded of Acey and xboy's version of Silver Surfer for the Infinity Mugen Team.I did like this version. Fortunately there are 3 great versions. Each different. Each fun to use. This one is one of the best versions. I have a list in a previous post listing all the versions I know about and this one is one of my top three. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to get really good with playing with this one, but like all the characters Acey and xboy have played a part in creating, this one is special. You can find out more and link ro download the character using the link at the end of this post.






Silver Surfer (Acey) - Infinitywiki

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment