Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mugen: John Stewart Master List.


There are now 3 very good versions of John Stewart for MUGEN. They are all fun and great to play with.









































John Stewart Versions
NameImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Mad Cook's versionImage HostingUnknown757Download
Justice League Mugen VersionImage HostingJohnnyDC8

67Download
CVG United VersionImage HostingWil.li.an & ZVitor988Download



Please note before I get any angry comments I don't know where Madcook's version came from. If you know feel free to leave the information. However ZVitor's and Wil.li.an's is the version I would pick if I only could have one version. I also love JohnnyDC version. I really like these characters. It's fun to see one of my favorite characters getting so much attention. My favorite move is when the CVG version allows you to make a tank and blast your opponent. Here is a video demo of the the ZVitor/Wil.li.an version




Fill free to vote on which version you think should have been rated the highest.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know where Mad Cook's version is downloadable, then I can provide this link:

    http://greenlanternhaljordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete