Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mugen: Guyver Master List

I really Like the Guyver anime. I love the idea of armor

Bio Booster Armor GuyverImage via Wikipedia

that is just as organic as it is technological. I certainly see some great benefits to such technology and I think that is where things are going in real-life science. There are two versions of the character I found in MUGEN. Which one do you like most. In my opinion, Ultimate Guyver is the best of the two.









































Guyver Versions
NameImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
GuyverUnknown757Download
Ultimate Guyver<Image HostingYoungdragun8
67Download




Here is the first version in action


Here is the Ultimate version in action





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Organic Armor definitely kicks butt! Soem of the armor in the Star Wars movies is also pretty cool. Im a big fan of Storm Trooper armor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I want one of each: storm trooper armor and guyver armor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadjib "Jeeb" Assani is the original creator of Guyver. Youngdragun just redid the character. Give him an extremely powerful AI, and redone special moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey the ultimate guyver cheats. he's energy can't be depleted. I left him standing there and his energy never goes down to zero. it gets closet to zero then it refill full right away. that's cheating.

    ReplyDelete