Friday, September 4, 2009

Mugen: Deejay


DeeJay is an awesome character that I have really enjoyed using for a long time - way back with Super Street Fighter II. I had never seen capoeira - the Afro-Carribean martial art - captured in as video game before. I love using him. He has powerful kicks and grapple moves. Thankfully there are at least 2 versions of him in MUGEN.









































Deejay Mugen Versions
NameImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
DeejayImage HostingN64Mario, Ryou Win789Download
SSF DeejayImage HostingUnknown769Download
DeejayImage HostingN64Mario769Download



The last version on my list is the one to add to your mugen. It is a lot of fun and I really liked fighting with it. It reminded me of what it feels like to play with Deejay in the Street Fighter games.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment