Saturday, August 15, 2009

What If? Characters That’d Be Cool If MUGENized. - Ronini Warrirors


Back in the 1990's Ronin Warriors was one of my favorite Anime shows. I mean 5 guys, wearing mystical samurai, primary colored armor fighting to save the world - what's not to like? I liked everything about the show including their personalities and powers. Since i've been into MUGEN I've thought that it would be awesome to have a characters based on the anime, if not a full game. Unfortunately, I've scoured the Internet and can't find anything to down load. However, there does exist on YouTube a trailer for such a MUGEN game, complete with a screenpack. In the video's description there is a link to where the project is being developed but when I inquired I never received a response. Additionally, the site seems to be in Italian. The site is http://mugenpixart.mastertopforum.com... I hope anyone who finds out more information will comment below. Here is the trailer:





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment