Friday, August 21, 2009

Grudge Match: Iron Man vs Guyver



I'm not sure how I feel about this particular match up, but I sure would like to see it. I'm not sure how Tony would handle fighting the alien armor of the Guyver. I think that because the Guyver is partly organic, Sho might have an edge. I know when it comes to arsenal variety, Iron Man has the edge. So I'm not really sure who would win, but that is definitely something I would like to see. I stage a fight in MUGEN.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Mugen is an ill conceived simulator to determine who would win. Guyver has a varied arsenal as much as Stark does but in my estimation the guyver is much more advanced and more powerful than the Iron Man armor and would win in a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete