Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grudge Match: Batman vs Predator


I was inspired. I remember reading the original Batman vs Predator comic back in the mid-1990's and the first sequel. It was a good book. I still have my first printings. The things is I recently have found a fan film depicting Batman fighting Aliens and Predator -  8 minutes of awesome. It's well done.  Extremely well done. I've embedded the film below - it could easily be turned into a movie. Following the film is my staged fights in MUGEN. The first fight is Infinity Mugen Team's Batman vs Predator and then Alucard's Batman vs the same version of Predator.








Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. To unblock Internet also include activities that will help
    one to protect their identity. This necessity led to the discovery of the Private Internet which is named as VPN service or virtual private network service.
    Paid VPNs have more options and are customizable to meet your needs.


    Feel free to visit my page hidemyass vpn

    ReplyDelete