Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mugen: White Queen Master List

Cover to X-Treme X-Men #23, Emma Frost.Image via Wikipedia
By now I'm certain you have heard that ZVitor's Emma Frost has been released. All I can say is that it is awesome. She looks wonderful and has wide range of moves representing both her comic book/cartoon incarnation and you are allowed to wield the power she displayed in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.She turned her body diamond-hard. Unfortunately, I need a lot of more practice with the character to really maximize it . If you have not downloaded it yet, I think you should get it as soon as possible. I have found only one other version of the White Queen for Mugen and ZVitor's is the best of the two.


White Queen Mugen Versions
Name
Image
Creator
Fun

Factor
AI
Look
Downloads
White Queen
Image Hosting
The Great Matsutzu
8
7
6
Download
or
Download 2
Emma Frost
Image Hosting
ZVitor,Xfields,Eclipse
9
8
9
Download


Here is my video test.













Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: